What should you do if you make an accident?

You should not move the car until the police or gendarme reach the accident, call the police (154) or gendarme (outside city) (156), get alcohol and traffic report and a copy of the other vehicles insurance. You should also inform us immediately about the accident.
 0090 532 517 39 37

•Traffic accident report,
•Alcohol report of the driver, 
•Copy of the driver’s license,
•Copy of the vehicle’s registration,
•Photos from the place of accident and damage photos of the vehicles (particularly for one party accidents, this must be present).
All Rights Reserved